Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Homosexual Madness

So I rent my big ass t.v. Yeah. And every week I have to go make a payment. The other day I went in to make a payment but no one was at the front desk. I could hear giggling coming from the back room... I sat at the front desk, listening to the giggling for a little while. I figured someone would come to help me in a minute or two. But no one ever came. So I followed the sound of the giggling as it lead me to the back room. The door was open. I peered inside. I saw the weird white guy that works there and the weird black guy that works there playing with a basketball. The basketball got away from the black guy and when that happened the white guy run up behind him and got him in a bear hug. It was beyond gay. I knocked on the door and asked, "Am I interrupting?" The black guy ran out of the room and to the front desk, while embarrassingly explaining to me that they were simply, "playing with that ball."

Sure man. Whatever. As I was leaving I noticed him hurrying back to his embrace. He wanted it bad.

-M

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm thinking of hanging myself....but then I read your newest blog. So I think I'll go with cutting my wrist instead. Thanks for giving me the change of heart

Anonymous said...

I wish I could of been there to laugh at them:) Oh why do funny things only happen to you....

Lost for words said...

youdontknowthe.blogspot.com/?zx=ecc33ef1046c6e46