Monday, March 16, 2009

Tv Shows.

So i have noticed that on a lot of Tv Shows that i like, they seem to be killing a lot of characters off. I'm not even going to try and guess who.

Chuck:

Number of deaths: 1

24:

Number of deaths: 2 (at least)

Smallville:

Number of deaths: 2

Heroes:

Number of deaths: 3

Supernatural:

Number of deaths 1 (at least)

Lost:

Number of deaths 2 (at least)

Ghost Whisperer:

Number of deaths 1

Prison Break:

Number of deaths 2 (at least)

What the hell is going on here?

Bada.

1 comment:

Maynard and or Lando and or Bada said...

I think Faraday is going to end up dying on Lost :( I am really enjoying his character this season. How creepy was it when he saw young Charlotte? This dude is a rapist waiting to be unleashed.

Haven't watched Chuck in a long time but I remember I really liked that show. Got to get back into it.