Monday, September 29, 2008

Damn suckers.

Bada is here. Take a bow all.

Bada sent his Ps3 last week to get fixed by some company in England. Finally the Ps3 arrived here today. I got ecstatic. Then i tried to play online, then i realised i needed an ethernet cable. So i looked around the house for one. I couldn't find one anywhere, then my dad said to me. (In a thick Scottish accent) What you looking for? I replied "An ethernet cable" He replied "Yeah i gave that away to your cousin" Damn bastard. So no online play. I could manage a day without no online play. So i decided to play my Xbox 360. Everything was going smoothly, then suddenly i got the "Three Rings Of Death" I can't believe this shit has happened AGAIN. I'm thinking it's a sign. The day i get my Ps3 back and fixed, my Xbox 360 decides to conk out (means broke SUCKERS). So much hate between two consoles, i guess for now the Ps3 wins, that is until i take a SLEDGEHAMMER TO IT!!. I'm kidding.

That's all folks. :)

-Bada.

1 comment:

Maynard and or Lando and or Bada said...

Damn Bada, I haven't seen you in the longest time :( How's things?