Monday, September 22, 2008

Life with Lando

Greetings, comrades. Maynard here. Your "man on the inside", so to speak.

First things first- I completely forgot about Painful Loves one year anniversary. It was sometime this month. I think. So... good for us. We made it.

Second, I might not be around much longer. Life with Lando is taking it's toll. Big time.

So I work alot now, as you know. Lando is currently unemployed. He also currently doesn't do shit around the house while I'm working. I come home and there's dog hair all over the damn place. He sure as shit doesn't know how to cook, so it's up to me to make sure he's fed. I asked him what he does all day and he said he mostly lays on the couch all day playing video games.

I'm going bald from the stress. My chest hurts. Sometimes I just stare at him without him knowing and I get so angry I bite down on my lower lip and start bleeding.

So if you read this, Lando, consider this my way of telling you you're out. Time to find a new friend, cause we've taken this thing as far as it will go. You need to get out there and start working on a job. Or at least start taking showers more often.

Goodbye forever,

Maynard

No comments: