Tuesday, December 16, 2008

So... we have a deal?

We have a deal.

Sorry.

So there's this guy at work, Tex. He's from Puerto Rico. He's about 5 feet tall. 48 years old. Total pothead. So it turns out his wife, who I understand is really religious, is also a drug dealer. Just pot. She also only has 4 regular costumers, so Tex thought I might be interested. So he set up a date for me to come buy some weed. I wasn't interested though, so... what? Okay, maybe I would like to come over, watch some football and drink some beers? Sure.

But I never went :) He has grandkids and shit and said if they were there I shouldn't come over. Because he was going to try to sell me drugs and doesn't want his grandkids to know what he's up to.

His wife sounds a little bit like a bitch too. He says he likes to smoke almost every night, but since it's his wife's stuff, he has to get it from her. And she makes him pay. "Business before family," she says.

Fuck it. I'm turning this guy in. Then maybe he'll stop asking me for money all the time. He borrowed 5 bucks from me one time and now I'm convinced he used it to buy pot from his wife.

-M

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your a horrible human being. You speak so highly of yourself yet you look like a retarded Jack Black. Sure, We get a few laughs when you drool on yourself or when you run like a girl, arms flapping side to side as if they had no bones in them. Maybe you should take up smoking pot. At least then you'll have a reason for your actions. Well, thought I'd just put that out there. By the way....Tex is from Puerto Rico....is that hash from there too? If so...get me some. I hear that's some good shit. Come on...you get it and then we'll all get together, smoke it, watch Looney Tunes and see if that Wyle E Coyote will catch that fuckin Road Runner. Peace Bitch, on yeah .....Fuck Lando.

Maynard and or Lando and or Bada said...

I will go buy some but you can't have any, because you are rude.