Monday, December 8, 2008

Top Ten: Songs of 2008

Here we go-

10. "Eraser" by No Age

9. "Sec Walkin'" by My Morning Jacket

8. "Inní mér syngur vitleysingur" by Sigur Ros

7. "Frankie's Gun" by The Felice Brothers

6. "Vox Celeste" by Deerhunter

5. "Dinosuar on the Ark" by Esau Mwamwaya & Radioclit Are the Very Best

4. "Dancing Choose" by TV on the Radio

3. "Nothing Ever Happened" by Deerhunter

2. "OMG!!! FMV!!!" by Fake Male Voice

1. "Crying" by TV on the Radio

Yeah, it was TV on the Radio's year.

Now go download this shit until I feel un-lazy enough to try to post them on here myself.

Worst song of the year is either "Highly Suspicious" by My Morning Jacket (who are usually a great band, really), or "So What" by Pink. I'll let you decide that one.

-M

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've never heard of any of these groups except for Pink!.....Ok ok I've heard of tv on the radio.But Pink is not the work singer and "So What" wasn't that bad of a song she's had worse! Anywho your top 10 sucks ass this time!

Maynard and or Lando and or Bada said...

No, YOU suck ass!! WHATEVA!! Or download them, It's good stuff.

Anonymous said...

You tell me I suck again I'm gonna go over there a kick your ass BOY!



See ya tomorrow:)

Anonymous said...

:( "Highly Suspicious" is one of my favorite songs from My Morning Jacket. I shake my fist at you.

Maynard and or Lando and or Bada said...

Lol, sorry man. It's really a love it or hate it song. Just not my cup of tea... it sounded too much like "Word Up" :O

Anonymous said...

You say this is your top ten...what are you some kind of lame ass David Letterman? Fuckin Hoosier's think they run the place.You fuckin northerns think you can come down here with your fancy, high tootin learnin, and your eye-tal-yen cars, and your pot smokin music. Get a job hippie....here's YOUR real top ten.

10.If I were a boy(Beyonce)
9.Mmmm bop (Hanson's)
8.I love you (Barney)
7.......fuck this stupid shit. I need a beer.