Wednesday, June 10, 2009

For No Reason

Photobucket

I've been meaning to write a couple of blogs lately. First I was gonna review Wilco's new album, Wilco {The Album}, but the thing was so boring and uninspired that, well, I've forgotten everything about it. I can remember bits and pieces of the songs, but everything else is a blank. I sort of have a rule about writing reviews for albums until I've heard it at least twice, so I guess it'll have to wait. But I really don't feel like giving it a second chance. The things I do for you people...

Also, me and Lando are gonna do something about video games. InFamous vs. Prototype. Which is the Game of the Summer? Dunno yet. We still have to beat Prototype. Until then, enjoy this random bullshit picture we found. Full of Win, say I.

-M

No comments: