Thursday, February 28, 2008

New Job

Well maynard and i got a new job the other day at a place i hate and i pretty much quit. its not hard work or anything it just sucks. i am stocking stuff at a store in the mornings. i have to get up at 5 in the morning its BULLSHIT! i hated it right from the start when nobody would tell me what i was doing or how to do it so to get them back i hid alot of stuff and put everything in the wrong place ^____^ it was great.

they pretty much just let me and maynard do whatever we want. today this lady came and asked me something and i had no idea what to tell her. she kind of followed me around so i walked her over to this lady and made her show her everything.

oh yeah and there are some nice looking chicks there also i have my eye on one of them SLUTS! >=~D today one of them came up to me and started talking. she knows a good deal when she sees it. but what she doesn't know is that i am a bad risk who won't have a job by morning most likely. fuck it, man.


i will be fired soon. thats all thats been going on in landoland so see you suckas another time

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yeah, I saw you talking to that chick. She seemed awkward and you seemed nervous. It was hilarious.