Wednesday, November 26, 2008

His Legend Begins...

So... Joaquin Phoenix is a rapper now. Or so I hear. He quit acting to be a singer. But I thought he meant like... a country singer or something. According to these pictures, he's a rapper now. You can tell how hardcore he is because Casey Affleck is there and he also brought some black guy to DJ for him.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Bring da mutha fuckin' ruckus, Joaquin.

Apparently they're making a documentary about his transition from actor to hardcore rapper.

Seriously, this guy is doing more crack than is humanly possible.

-M

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LOL I love looking at these pics he really thinks he's something special.That Joaquin thinks he's the Mutha Fuckin' Shit! Cracks me up:) Look at me everyone While I ruin my fucking career!I Loved this man AS a Actor nothing else!!! Please don't become a LOSER!!!! PLEASE! PLEASE!