Friday, April 17, 2009

Lessons from Frankie

Frankie Teardrop is a legend in his own time. Just ask him. He's one of the baddest and best looking motherfuckers of all time. He's a sage warrior. A manic poet.

He's also chalk full of advice. I'm going to pass some of his words of wisdom on to you, faithful reader. Enjoy the realness.

1. Never spend and entire day eating and smoking and drinking beer and then smoke some pot. You'll throw up.

2. Simon and Garfunkle suck. But it's also cool to drive around blasting "The Sound of Silence".

3. The best way to do a push up is to pretend you're having sex.

4. It's always important to make friends with foreigners, that way when shit goes wrong they can be blamed for it.

5. Asian men are sexually inadequate.

6. The best way to pass a drug test is to say you have kidney stones. Then when you have to pee in the cup, just pee a little, then give yourself a nosebleed and somehow get the blood in the cup with the urine, then clean yourself up, then give them the pee. You might get sent home from work.

7. Every single movie ever is better when high. Like "Troll 2".

8. Puerto Rico is just Mexico, except and island version of Mexico.

9. Killing dogs senselessly is hilarious... okay, I made that one up.

Anywho, I love Frankie Teardrop. Everyday is a new adventure. A racist, pot fueled adventure. Truly a man of his time.

-M

3 comments:

Sure as Fuck not Frankie "Fucking" Teardrop said...

First off, Fuck you. I mean that in the most sincere way possible. I say this because my advice to you is like God speaking to Moses, and should be told to non-believers, the only thing is that Moses didn't fuck up the ten commandments and call god Racist! I'm not a Racist you fucking Wet back!!!I'm a realist. I'm not mad about the advice bit because I did indeed say most of that wisdom which has poured upon this meager page. I'm mad that you keep calling me Frankie Teardrop. Now bow and pray to me such a Abraham did for God when God gave him such good advice(you know like, kill your only son for me 'cause I digs that shit)!

Maynard and or Lando and or Bada said...

Frankie Teardrop is a dope ass song, niggazz!! Actually the song isn't all that great. It's about a dude that ends up killing his wife and kid... take it however you want.

Maynard and or Lando and or Bada said...

I attempt to do number 3 all night long.