Monday, November 16, 2009

DL's Face

So I have this friend at work. Well, you know. Not really a friend. Like, we don't hang out or nothin'. But we talk at work sometimes. I'll call him DL. So DL had to go to jail for awhile. For pot possession. Then he just got out a little over a month ago. Then he came back to work, but disappeared after just a week. We were all making fun of him for not being able to cut it after getting fucked while in prison, and joked that he probably died. But see, that's really just how we joke. We're not bad people. We would never wish for that to really happen to anyone. Just harmless fun.

So then I found out he got hit by a car and was in the hospital for a long time. He claims to have died twice. He cracked his skull on the pavement. Now half of his face doesn't work. Also, his tear ducts are all fucked up and the left side of his face, so sometimes bloody tears leak out.

So... sorry DL. I don't know if I somehow caused this to happen because I have powers probably... so, sorry.

-M

No comments: