Sunday, November 22, 2009

Super Updates

Time for some updates to let everyone know what's going on.

First off- holy fucking shit my back hurts. I hurt it about a month ago at work. I thought it was getting better, but then I woke up today. I feel like an 80 year old man.

How about them Colts, eh? 9-0 so far. Peyton Manning deserves to get his fourth MVP award for this season. With that in mind, what do you think the odds are he actually gets it? Pretty slim I think. I'm betting they give it to Favre. Or Brees. Oh, did you know Drew Brees mom committed suicide? That was a bit of a surprise for me. Also- Jim Caldwell = Coach of the year.

Lost comes back Feb. 2nd. Just thought I'd let you know.

Is it just me, or is someone singing along to the radio the most annoying thing in the world? You know, besides, like... kids starving or something.

Man, my back REALLY hurts.

It's late November and 60 degrees outside. Al Gore was right?

I think if I ever met Glenn Beck in person, I'd spit in his face. I've very rarely hated anyone as much as I hate that guy.

Alright, I'm gonna watch the game now. So fuck off. Fuck off my site.

-M

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love reading your blogs!! Happy Thanksgiving!!!

Anonymous said...

I hate reading your blogs!! Go fuck yourself.