Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Flashbacks vol. 3

Oi there mates. Maynard here. We haven't done a flashback since April. Don't know why we stopped, but I'll do another. I was going to write about my job, but fuck it. It's boring. They have us in these classes. Today we took our "Big Test", and guess what? I scored a perfect 100%. The lady teaching us was all like, "Whoa, cool."

No she wasn't. But she did tell the class that it's very rare to get a 100%. I don't see why. I just fucking cheated. Right in front of everyone. My book was right there and I didn't know the answer to a few things so I opened that fucker up and copied it straight from there. This other guy did that too he said, but somehow he still got the answers wrong.

Anywho, so the flashback. This one is from a few years ago when I was in school. So I was taking this test. English, if memory serves. So I'm sitting there, doing my business, etc. etc., hand in my paper and wait for the results. The teacher tells me I got 100%. I did another test that day and got 100% on that one too. She was impressed and asked me for a date.

No she didn't, but she was impressed I did so well.

Next day, I go in and all the teachers were really impressed that I did so well with my English and writing and stuff. They started calling me Mr. 100. And sadly, that is the coolest nickname I've ever been given.

So I was all like, "Fuck yeah." I was so awesome. I was the illest sucker in that classroom.

Then I did a math test and scored 30% on it :( Mr. 100 was dead.

Until now.

So tomorrow I'm going in to work with a t-shirt that says Mr 100 on it. It won't be like something I bought at the store or anything. I have to use a marker to draw the words, but still... everyone will know who I am.

-M

P.S.- Oh, some chick called me a candyass for scoring 100% today. That's America for you- show the lightest bit of intelligence (even if you cheated to do it), and you're looked down upon.

P.P.S.- And don't ask me how I scored 100% on the English and writing cause I don't know. I didn't cheat, but it was a total fluke. Anyone who actually reads this blog ought to know that.

No comments: