Wednesday, July 9, 2008

So today sucked

Photobucket

Hello friends. So today I had to go to that court thing again to get my sentence. This really flamboyant judge came out and did a bunch of crap that I didn't pay much attention to.

They called me up there and blah blah blah. I plead guilty and now I have to pay 248 dollars by October and I have to take a driving class. And I'm on cap and monitor for a year. So that sucks. I have my first thingy tomorrow. So... that sucks. Plus there was this old deputy guy that tapped me with a pen because my hands were in my pockets. I thought he wanted me to show him my one hand, so I did. He stared at me with his mouth agape. Then I realized what he wanted. Screw him.

Then I finally got a new job. I start Monday. Most people would think this is good, but not me. It's like, something with paper. Magazines and stuff. I'll be making them. Physically. 12 hour days after two or three weeks. Wonder how long that will last? ;)

Cause I ain't doin' it for long.

-M

No comments: