Tuesday, July 1, 2008

I am Fucked

Went to court today for that speeding ticket. Plus I didn't have insurance. Why? Cause fuck insurance. I'm not made of money. Lando is the one who goes around calling himself MAN money all the time, so I figured, fuck it. Let Lando pay my court fees and the insurance. Turned out he didn't do either.

So I'm fucked. They offered to let me pay a 1000$ fine and take driving classes, so I agreed to that. But then the judge told me I have to come back in on the 9th of this month and I'd better have insurance or I have to turn my tags in.

So... fuck it. I'd rather go to jail. It's not even my car!! Which I assumed they knew. I have no idea what is going on. Am I still doing the 1000$ fine and taking driving classes? I can only assume so. But if I get insured, maybe they'll drop the 1000$.

But I'm almost 100% sure they won't. I'm 95% sure I'm fucked and I'm 80% sure this is not my fault.

Thanks for nothing guys. Thanks for nothing.

-Maynard

2 comments:

Nick said...

never let the man get you down.

Maynard and or Lando and or Bada said...

Ha, I like your Darth Vader pic.