Sunday, August 24, 2008

This site sucks....I'M NOT FUCKIN' KIDDIN"

First off I need to say....if you really read this shit you outta be shot. Taken out back and have a bullet planted into the back of your skull. It's better to the alternative...i.e "reading this shit"! What kind of names are Maynard and Lando anyways. O.k...Lando.....just because you choose a name from star wars makes you cool? Come the fuck on man....your the whitest of white....your fuckin' opaque and you choose Billy D. Williams' character. I won't even start on Maynard...I mean..really it's fuckin' as if Mayo got laid by Leonard Nemoy and that's what you got. Give me a break! I hate you. Then you give ME the fake ass twinkle toe name of Frankie "Teardrop"! You fuckin prick! I'm gonna bash you in the teeth with a chinese phonebook. Do you know how many fucking Lee's there are in that damn thing? Your gonna be suckin' soup through a straw for the rest of the year. Next....you bash "YOUR" guy for president...and his choice for V.P. Only a democrat would do that shit. If you really think he cares what you think....your just like he's gonna be at the end of the election......LOST. I can't believe you really like that OLD BOY. Your truly one fucked up individual. Ok....I'm done FOR NOW...but I'll be back. One other thing...this site is as pretty and organized as a bulldog lickin' piss offa the end of a needle. How the fuck can you sleep at night. Fuckers
Yours Truly
The man with whom not to fuck!

3 comments:

Maynard and or Lando and or Bada said...

Go have sex with yourself pretty boy. Letting you in our gang was the worst decision I ever made. Oldboy was awesome. Frankie Teardrop is a song... not a good one, but still. Like it or lump it :<

-M

Anonymous said...

shut it frankie you know you think we are cool

kimboluvr said...

We're starting an Oscar Buzzer fantasy football league. I guessed you would be interested so I'm extending the invitation. If you want in, send me your email addy.

ps. what up, stranger?