Monday, October 29, 2007

Jim Part 2: Dead by Dawn

Oi, chowdaheads. Maynard here bringing you more of Da Good Stuff.

So remember Jim? Bad father, bad person, bad everything? I still know the guy, turns out. Not that I want to, but what are you gonna do, eh? I have to leave my house sometimes. But actually I've been wanting to see him lately, and I'll tell you why, my friends, I'll tell you why.

Because he owes me money.

Actually, I just realized that like 4 people owe me money. But whatever.

So Jim owes me some money. And he's owed it to me for like a month. But everytime I try to see him, he takes off before I can get near enough to grab him and beat the money from his corpse, or his mother makes up some excuse for him. But the other day he bought this new freezer that was too heavy for him to lift. So, after about a month of avoiding me, he sent his son to my place to ask me and Lando to help him move the behemoth (even though it was small and not heavy)

So me and Lando strut on over to his place and we see one of his 8 year old sons running around in the back yard in nothing but his underwear. It's fucking October, Jim. Bad parenting. So anywho, he gives me some song and dance about people ripping him off and that's why he hasn't been able to pay me. That's when I give Lando "The Nod of Judgement." So we start to lift his freezer up his back porch, and Lando somehow or another manages to push the freezer onto Jim's legs, crushing them. Jim screams out (much like a woman) and says "TAKE IT OFF!! PUSH IT OFF!!"

Now, I never thought Lando would actually do anything. But he is so much like a child that he thought Jim wouldn't get hurt or something. All I know is that is was funny.

Jim then gave us some food (which we threw away when we got home) and said he'd have my money on Thursday. I would have Lando go around to all the people that owe me money... and maybe some unfortunate accident befalls them, know what I'm saying? But here's the shocking twist ending... Lando himself owes me 28$

:(

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lando is kinda bad ass why is he not on your top 10 list? he should be number 2

Maynard and or Lando and or Bada said...

Lando, did you write this yourself?