Friday, October 19, 2007

Random updates from Hell

Sorry we haven't been updating much. Well, I mean we have, but nothing good. So here's some stuff we've been up to.

Well, we're painting stuff. We painted a house yesterday. Actually it was more like an apartment. Like a townhouse/apartment. Lando kept taking breaks. And he spit root beer all over my shirt. On purpose.

I might be house sitting for my aunt and uncle next week. Well, he's not really my uncle. He's this guy that married my aunt. I think I've mentioned him on here before. Probably not.

I still really want to see There Will Be Blood. I called it last January that Daniel Day-Lewis would win an Oscar for that movie. So if he actually does, everyone will be all like "Dayyyyyum, you da man." I also called that The Departed would win Best Picture back in December of 2004. Then, over two years later, it did win Best Picture. Sometimes I am so amazing I can't stand to be around myself. No one seemed to be impressed by that except me. But whatever.

Hey, look at this

So I might be going to a Halloween party. Or not. I don't like parties to be honest. Plus those lesbians that stole my car are gonna be there maybe. I got my car back by the way, but the brakes are messed up on it. That's a lesbian for you. How are lesbians and walruses alike? They're both fat as shit. Oh, and it's a truck, not a car. I'm no fag.

Tornado's touched down in my town last night. So that's fun.

So now you're updated on what's happening. Stay in touch.

-M

No comments: