Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Bada BOOM!

That's right friends, foes and most importantly girls. ;) Finally Bada has come to Blogspot. I would like to tell you that i have infact met a hot chick. When i say met, i mean online sadly. The thing is though i seem to attract these certain type of ladies. A) They are FAKE!, B) They have like 3895783275832 guys after them and C) Yeah i've got nothing for C. Anyways i have seen her on cam quite alot and she also talks dirty to me. Ok i'm lying about the dirty part. She talks to me on mic and i talk to her on mic. We also play Halo 3 together but i get distracted too easily and die because bascially i just want to have Halo sex with her!! lol. I also have her phone number but i haven't called her yet for phone sex. ;) So did i tell you that i have fish? Yeah well i had like 20 fish and now i have like 6. I'll tell you why exactly. My dad is an idiot. He got fighter fish which he probably never knew at the time. They damn attacked my fish and kept biting there tails and now they are dead!! Does it look like Bada has just got money he can throw around all the time for fish? They don't even do any damn tricks. Those Bastards.

Bada.

7 comments:

Maynard and or Lando and or Bada said...

Baba, Maynard here. Looks like we made a mistake. I don't think this will work out.

Other than that, good post.

Anonymous said...

Why you calling me Baba SUCKA!! Say my name right. ;)

Maynard and or Lando and or Bada said...

Fuck. Bada* SORRY!!

You can sign in and do this you know?

Lando is watching Happy Feet :( and telling me about it.

Anonymous said...

well i guess i will come back ...but please don't talk about the phone sex

Anonymous said...

Maynard why would you let this happen ?

Maynard and or Lando and or Bada said...

Let what happen? Let "You Know Who" join? I forget why. It's pretty funny though.

Anonymous said...

how come the new guy has no new blogs?