Friday, November 23, 2007

Updates: A New Kind of Class

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Good evening ladies and gentlemen, and welcome to the new more classy http://www.maynardandlando.blogspot.com.


As you can see we have a new name and layout for the pleasure of your gluzzballs. When you look at our site you get an image of successful businessmen. As you have noticed, I am using captials and everything for one time only.


But with great success comes great tragedy. Our old buddy Bada may have cancer and will be leaving this site and this world shortly. Unless he learns to update sometimes.

So anyways I'm sure you want to know how I have been doing, the only thing i have to say is, I'm great. And I hope Bada gets whats coming to him.

-L

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lando, Love the new look,
dose he really have cancer?

Maynard and or Lando and or Bada said...

i dont know maybe he does i mean im not going to rule it out

-L

Anonymous said...

Oh I see