Friday, November 9, 2007

Dick Masterson- Manly.

I kind of sort of know this dude. Ok, I don't know him, but I've spoken to him on his website, MenAreBetterThanWomen.com

His name is Dick Masterson, and he's my hero.

MABTW is probably the funniest site on the net. It's just non-stop manliness and women- taking-down-a-peg-edness. It's called Men Are Better Than Women, but something tells me he focuses mostly on the extreme man-haters out there. Basically since the 70's, men have had to put up with a lot of name calling from feminists and whatnot, so Dick just gives them a taste of their own medicine. I don't agree with everything he says, but he always makes me laugh, so he's good in my book.

Sadly, I hadn't visited his website in awhile, so I was unaware that he would be going on the Dr. Phil program recently. Here's a clip



That's why Dick Masterson is awesome. That smart mouthed chick almost cried.

55,000 Man Points goes Dick's way.

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

your clip is not working

Maynard and or Lando and or Bada said...

Aw man, that sucks. I'm unable to find a new clip, but I'll keep looking. Basically, some chick asks him if he's ever had a date or a girlfriend, Dick says women line up to date men like him, the chick says I'd be at the end of that line, and Dicks says "If you hit the treadmill, you'd be first."

The chick just stares at him, trying to think of a comeback and then she sits down and says she didn't hear what he said.

Anonymous said...

lol that is funny

Anonymous said...

You know that's actually Dax from webguerilla right? You can check out his other site at biggnuts. com. The Dr Phil show is obviously super fantastic at background checks.

Maynard and or Lando and or Bada said...

Hmm, no I wasn't aware of that. I don't know what Dick Masterson actually looks like, but I do know that that dude is funny.

Anonymous said...

Haha, it's awesome that he's been posting on that site forever, and no one has figured out that it's a joke. Some of the guys on that site take it really seriously. But yeah, in the photo galleries on some of the sites he's affiliated with, you can actually see the moustache growing process.

Maynard and or Lando and or Bada said...

So, let me get this straight. Dax=Dick Masterson? Or what? I am confused now.

That "Manstache" is awesome though.

Anonymous said...

yes, Dax= Dick Masterson.

It's a joke, made all the funnier by his legion of fans (and all the angry women that watch Dr Phil)

And the manstache is is pretty sweet.

Anonymous said...

Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!

Anonymous said...

vab банк
vab банк
[url=http://globalist.org.ua/?p=19244]vab банк[/url]
http://globalist.org.ua/?p=19244 - vab банк

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!

Anonymous said...

16327.....48630