Wednesday, November 7, 2007

For the Ladiessss.

I'm not gonna lie to you- I've been with a lot of women. I'm a good sex person. I know all the different tricks and everything. And my streak of slewing the ladies will continue, for I have new shoes. Chicks love shoes, and chicks love men with shoes.

They're gray. Size 11. Pretty nice. My sister bought them for me, cause she thinks she's a big shot and likes to throw her money around, even though she wouldn't "shoot two fifties" Lando's way. She wants me to move in with her so I can watch her kids while she's at work or something. She doesn't have kids though. She has dogs.

Anywho, I got new shoes. I was trying to show them off to one of those lesbians I was telling you about, but that one won't come out of her house anymore. Might have something to do with me. I really think I could "convert" her if she gave me a chance.

I didn't have shoes for awhile. I borrowed Lando's shoes for awhile and gave them back to him yesterday, and he was all mad. "They's in worse shape than they was before", he says to me. Whatever, man. You got them back, didn't you?

Ok, I did have a pair of boots, but they belonged to a dead man before I had them. I was afraid his soul would go into my body if I wore them :(

I got new shoes.

No comments: