Tuesday, April 1, 2008

April Fools

Ah, April Fools. My time to shine. People like me only get one day out of the year, April First, and we try to make the most out of it. Throughout the day, I'll be updating this post, telling you of my misadventures pranking my loved ones.

The day started off alright. I went downstairs and told everyone I had to go brush my teeth in the bathroom... only I didn't do it. Hehehe, April Fools, fuckers.

Next, I went into the living room. Greeted Lando... WITH A SWIFT KICK TO THE STOMACH!!
Photobucket

APRIL FOOLS, FUCKERS!!

Then he got on the computer a few minutes later... too bad he didn't see me hiding behind him. I snuck up on that April Fool and and hit him in the back with a broom ^_______^ April Fools!!

To be continued...

-M

UPDATE- Went outside where the dog, Tobey, is in a fence thing. I walked up to him and told him I was going to pet him. He jumped up and wagged his tail. I reached out to pet him... then pulled my hand away and yelled "APRIL FOOLS!!"

Tobey cocked his head to one side, then jumped up and started barking and crying.

More later- M

UPDATE NUMBER TWO- Went outside again. Picked some wild onions and knocked on the front door. My little brother answered and I threw the onions in his fucking face. APRIL FOOLS, FUCKER!!

-Maynard

UPDATE NUMBER THREE- Went to the park. We found this steep hill and decided to roll down it. When Lando rolled down it, he lost his shoe. I ran up, grabbed the shoe and threw it with all my might. "APRIL FOOLS!!", I yelled. Then he rolled down the hill again and got all muddy and really hurt himself.

^____________________^

-M

UPDATE NUMBER FOUR- Saw Lando talking to Bada on MSN. Lando went to the bathroom, so I got in his chair and typed "Fuck me. Oh man, fuck me." Big laugh from me.

Then we went to the store. On the way I kept swerving into the other lane yelling "APRIL FOOLS!!" Another big laugh. From me.

-The Always Classy... Maynard

UPDATE NUMBER FIVE (FINAL UPDATE)- Time for the biggest prank of them all. Time for the shocking twist ending. The one that will be remembered years from now... I've been lying all day long. Kind of.

I did brush my teeth this morning. I was unable to kick Lando in the stomach because he blocked my attack. Also, I didn't hit him in the back with a broom. He took most of the hit on his shoulder. I didn't even bother Tobey today. When I threw the onions at my brother, it missed his face and went over his shoulder. I did throw Lando's shoe, but I didn't throw it with all my might. Plus, the wind caught it, so it barely went anywhere. When I wrote "Fuck me" to Bada, I actually only wrote "Kiss me." While we were driving, I did swerve a little, but never crossed over the line and never did it while traffic was coming.

Does this shock you? The Usual Suspects, The Sixth Sense and The Empire Strikes Back can kiss my ass. Biggest. Shock. Ever.

For you see, dear reader, the prank has been on YOU all along.

April Fools, fuckers.

-M

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

none of that happened and you know it o_O


-Lando