Friday, April 25, 2008

Lost: Top Ten Questions

Lost was finally back last night and gave us, in my opinion, the best episode of the season. As always, they gave us plenty of answers but added plenty of new questions. Time to play- Lost: Top Ten Questions. For season four. So far.

1. So Lost is now The Ben Show? That's not a bad thing really, it's just I miss when Locke was awesome. Now he seems to be just another follower of Ben. But as least they made Ben awesome.

2. So Ben can control Smokey? Or can he only call him? If he can control him, does that mean he had the pilot and Eko killed? If he can only call it- why? And how?

3. So Ben wants to kill Penny? Wonder how Desmond will feel about that.

4. I wonder if Desmond will even know about it. No word yet on whether or not he ever gets off the island.

5. I don't like what they're doing with Sawyer. ...that's not a question. Why are they doing this to Sawyer? That's better.

As I've already said before, I loved what they did with Sawyer at the end of last year. He had finally killed Cooper but it didn't bring him peace. In fact, he was in a worse place than ever before. Dark Sawyer was one of the most interesting plot lines introduced at the end of last season. Now he's gone. Now he's all, "You alright, sweetheart?" and threatening to kill Locke if Hurley gets hurt. LAME. Plus I don't like how they're kind of going about this whole romance with Sawyer and Claire.

6. Is it just me, or has this been Sayid's best season ever? I always used to find him boring but this season I'm actually interested when he's on screen. Too bad about Nadia though. Although I have to admit he seemed a lot more upset when Shannon died and he only knew that bitch for like a month and a half.

7. "Changing the rules", eh? Ben and Widmore seem to be treating this like a big game. I figure it's got to be the whole time travel thing again. I think that's why Ben seemed so shocked when Alex actually died. He'd done this before and it never turned out that way. That may be a bit of a stretch but we'll see.

8. I wonder who killed the Doctor? He had his throat cut and all. Michael? Sayid? The Captain? And why?

9. What could Jacob possibly tell Locke or Ben or Hurley to help them out? I still expect something very bad to happen in the next few episodes involving these three. Hurley did say in his flash forward that it was a mistake to go with Locke. I wonder if he means because of the attack on the compound or something else?

10. I really hope Daniel and Miles lives through this season. Again, not a question... I wonder if Daniel and Miles will live through this season. They have so much to offer but because of this seasons extremely fast pace there hasn't been a whole lot of time to develop these two (especially not Miles). I hope they make it to next year and get some flashbacks.

There you have it. Answers these questions now or ask your own.

-Maynard

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah, I hope they keep Daniel and Miles around longer. I wouldn't mind having flashforwards/flashbacks/whatever with them. They've been potentially interesting characters who, I believe, were victims of a strike-shorten season.

I think the "Ben-going-after-Penelope" scenario is very enticing. I can see an episode of Ben sending Sayed to do the dirty work and when he finds her he has to tangle through Desmond to get to her. Assuming Des makes it off the island of course. Just a thought of where they might be going with it.

I have an obsession with this site:
http://www.lostpedia.com/wiki/Main_Page

It's a good site to take a look if you're a fan. I like to go on it after every new episode. There is so much little stuff that I've never caught that they provide info on. I've logged too many hours on here.

Maynard and or Lando and or Bada said...

OI!! You got your own blog? Link me up if so.

And, for some idiotic reason, I never even once thought that Ben would send Sayid to kill Penny. How awesome would that be? Sayid and Desmond have become sort of close lately and to see Sayid have to try to go through with it... that would be awesome t.v.

Anonymous said...

Naw, I don't have one. Well I sorta do, but it's on multiply, not blogspot, and I haven't been on it for about a year or so, so...yeah.

Maynard and or Lando and or Bada said...

Lol, well you should totally start one up if you have the time on your hands, as I sadly do :(