Friday, April 18, 2008

NBA Playoffs predictions

Out West-

Lakers(1) over the Nuggets(8) in 5 games.

Hornets(2) over the Mavericks(7) in 6 games.

Spurs(3) over the Suns(6) in 6 games.

Jazz(4) over the Rockets(5) in 6 games (poor, poor McGrady).

Out East (ugh...)

Celtics(1) over the Hawks(8) in 4 games

Pistons(2) over the 76ers(7) in 5 games.

Magic(3) over the Raptors(6) in 5 games.

Cavs(4) over the Wizards(5) in 6 games.

I'm thinking Celtics vs. Spurs in the Finals still... I think the Celtics might actually win it. Whoever wins the West will go to the Finals completely exhausted. Celtics probably won't have much of a challenge from anyone out East except for the Pistons and I don't see that match up going more than 6 games anyways... I'll say Celtics vs. Spurs with the Celtics winning in 6.

4 comments:

John said...

I've just post my version of the playoffs preview. Please check it out and let me have your comments....

http://mundoalbiceleste.blogspot.com/2008/04/2008-play-offs-real-deal-starts-now.html

Anonymous said...

That (2)OT game in San Antonio was nuts. I really can't stand the Spurs.

I'm predicting:

L.A. Lakers over Denver (4-2)
Dallas over New Orleans (4-2)
San Antonio over Pheonix (4-3)
Utah over Houston (4-1)

Boston over Atlanta (4-0)
Detroit over Philly (4-1)
Orlando over Toronto (4-2)
Washington over Cleveland (4-3)

Nick said...

West:

Lakers over Nuggets (6)
Hornets over Mavs (7)
Suns over Spurs (6)
Jazz over Rockets (5)

East:

Celtics over Hawks (4)
Pistons over Sixers (5)
Raptors over Magic (7)
Wizards over Cavs (6)

Finals:

Celtics over Suns (6)

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Impressora e Multifuncional, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://impressora-multifuncional.blogspot.com. A hug.