Sunday, April 6, 2008

Flashback Vol. 2

Maynard started doing flashbacks so i thought i would make one as well about the old days back in first grade

let me start off by saying this o_O my life was great. i had everything. all kinds of friends who were willing to do anything i asked at any time. but this story will let you know of the truth about Lando's past and why he is the way he is.

i was just like any other kid. i loved playing and i hated school. i hated it but somehow i kept doing great. let me explain this shit hardcore. when i was in first grade, i would always bring home all kinds of awards. ribbons, fucking little bulldog things they'd give you if you did stuff, special erasers and pencils. this was going on ALL school year and everyone was so proud of me. the only thing was, i didn't do any school work. i would just hide it in my desk or in my back pack and forget about it. it was a great scam. i was getting the best grades of my life. sadly, i learned nothing. that's why me no smart no more :(

i cannot be held completely responsible. the teacher was an idiot and didn't even notice that i had done absolutely no school work. so i thought to myself "sure. why not?" and i got away with it for an entire year pretty much, until the last day of school. me and my teacher were cleaning out my desk and she noticed a years worth of school work not turned in or even completed. but everytime we had an assignment and i didn't feel like doing it or got bored with it i'd just walk up to her and ask her if i could do it later and she'd always say yes, so it's her fault mostly.

"what is THIS?!" she asked. and then she made me do SOME of it. like, 2 pages of it. but it was worth it. kind of. i mean... part of me wishes i had learned something that year... i can't do math too well... but who cares? cause now i run one of the hottest blogs on the internets and get paid the big money. factory work, mostly.

shit. i should have told the story about how i led a strike in pre-school. next time. next time...

-Lando

2 comments:

Maynard and or Lando and or Bada said...

So in my flashback, I came out being the hero who fought his way to glory, overcoming all odds to taste victory... in your flashback, you were lazy and did nothing for a year...

Nice.

M

Anonymous said...

thats right


-L