Monday, June 23, 2008

Final NBA Draft predictions

Hey, remember the last time I predicted the NBA Draft? Where I said O.J. Mayo would fall to number six? Yeah. The more I thought about it the more foolish I felt about the whole thing. So I'm redoing it, hoping to get it right this time. Let's see how I do.

1. Derrick Rose- Bulls
2. Michael Beasley- Heat (although some say the Heat will do anything in their power to get Mayo)
3. O.J. Mayo- Timberwolves
4. Jerryd Bayless- SuperSonics
5. Kevin love- Grizzles
6. Eric Gordon- Knicks
7. Joe Alexander- Clippers
8. Russell Westbrook- Bucks
9. Brook Lopez- Bobcats
10. Danilo Gallinari- Nets (I think he'll be great but I had him at number three last time...)
11. D.J. Augustin- Pacers
12. Anthony Randolph- Kings
13. Brandon Rush- Trailblazers
14. Kosta Koufos- Warriors.

There. I think that looks pretty good. It feels right. Now we'll just have to wait and see.

-M.

No comments: