Monday, June 16, 2008

Lando needs help

Hey idiots ^__________^ Maynard here. You know... I know this guy. This guy we'll call Lando. I've known Lando forever. But lately, I've been thinking about ending our friendship. He's getting too weird. He keeps telling me about these dreams he has. These terrible, terrible dreams. The other night he told me about a dream he had where he and I were hitmen hired to kill this assassin. But it turns out the assassin was my sister. He found her sleeping in the back of a van. I grabbed a machine gun and shot at the van but missed. So Lando grabbed the gun and shot her dozens of time, killing her. I asked him why we would go through with killing my own sister. He told me it was because we wanted the money. He also said he took no pleasure in killing my sister and looked away when he pulled the trigger.

One time he had a dream where he and I were tapped to join a international supergroup of spies or some shit. Like, we were pre-destined to save the world. It was Lando, me, my friend Brian and some Mexican chick that found us and told us our destinies. Our very first mission we had to stop a bomb from blowing up some factory or something. So Lando was driving the van (why a van??) and the other three ran up some steps to get to the bomb. But Lando noticed it was taking too long and we couldn't stop the bomb. So he drove away and saw a huge explosion in his rearview mirror. Then... well, I'd better not say.

Another time he told me about a dream where we were running from the cops or the Government or something. We were hiding in a trailer and they were surrounding us. Lando tells me to run and he'll hold them off. So I did. Then Lando turned into a robot. But the robot looked like a black guy. Then he made himself blow up, but the explosion was like an atom bomb. So I probably died anyways.

Anyways, they say dreams are a window into ones conscience. If that is the case, I think you can understand why I can no longer know you, Lando. Goodbye forever. I'm changing the password to our site so you can't post anymore.

-M

1 comment:

Maynard and or Lando and or Bada said...

WHAT!? you thought it was funnier then i did! :< you will pay!




-Lando