Sunday, June 8, 2008

I Broke a Guys Finger

So a few weeks a go I was playing around with the old football with some people. We were having a great time and I was playing like never before. I was doing so great that girls wanted to be all over me but then everything went down hill.


I passed the ball to an IDIOT and he messed it all up. Now I had no idea this ASSHOLE did not know how to catch a ball, but it turns out he cant for shit. Anyways the ball ended up hitting his finger and chipping his bone. It was funny as hell but also pissed me off more then anything, because I hate it when people mess up my pass.


Oh yeah and I got a new job.

It SUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCKKKKS!.

With Painful Love

-Lando

1 comment:

Maynard and or Lando and or Bada said...

People always seem to be messing up your passes. If I didn't know better, I'd say that it's probably your passes that suck, not their catching.

-M