Friday, December 14, 2007

Dick Masterson is a "Manspiration"

http://www.shrinktalk.net/archives/the_mind_of_male_chauvinism.phtml

Dick Masterson is a good friend of mine. And by that, I mean we've never actually spoken, but he once talked to me via the "internet". Dick has been spreading the word lately. The N word!! No, sorry, that was a joke Bada once used. Dick has actually been trying to spread the word that men are better than women. While you may not agree with him, you can't deny that he's got style. In fact, I'd like to take this opportunity to induct Dick into my Hall of Fame, or what I will heretofore refer to as "The Classy's". Only the classiest of people are are allowed to join this exclusive club. I'm in it, of course, since I'm The Always Classy Maynard and all. I guess Lando and Bada can be in it. They're classy. They're classier than shit. And now Dick is in too. Shit, I should have put Ike Turner in it. Ah well, too late. Dead people can't be Classy, with a capital C.

Anywho, enjoy the link thing. It's Dick talking to some guy about stuff. It's funny.

Unofficial best line- "A man will never cheat on a woman who keeps him well fed and well fucked".

Classy.

EDIT: The link thing isn't working right. Blogger is a piece of shit.

No comments: