Friday, December 7, 2007

I Loves Me Some Sports

I noticed that in our Labels thingy, we only had one post on Sports. I found this incredible. I was under the impression that I had made somewhere in the neighborhood of 30 posts in Sports, keeping everyone updated on the Colts and NASCAR, or whatever you hillbillies love. We aim to please here at Maynard and Lando.. I mean, Maynard and Lando and Bada... I mean, N Words 4 Life...

... I'm thinking about changing the name of this site to Marlboro Men From the Future.

So anywho, what's going on in the sports world? Meh, same old, same old I suppose. New England Patriots still winning every game. Bada loves the Patriots and our friendship almost ended last January when the Colts beat them to earn a trip to the Superbowl. Since I respect Bada so much (and by respect, I mean I don't respect him), I've decided to let everyone know that the refs GAVE the game against the Ravens last week to the Pats. Handed over to them on a silver platter. Pats are big news this year. Can they go 19-0? Of course they can with the NFL all but officially on their side. Sorry Bada, I'm only saying this to upset you ^____^

Anywho, they're playing the Steelers this week and I expect the Pats to take their first lose of the season. I'm calling it, Steelers 31, Pats 27.

NBA TIIIMMEEE!! Hmm.. Pacers aren't doing so great. That's gay. Uh.. Boston Celtics are everyone's favorite team again. Why does Boston get all the good shit? Indiana never gets NOTHIN!! Everyone thinks we're all obsessed with race cars. Do you know what they put on our State Quarter? Some race car. We're not like that, really people.

Ok, time for some predictions. Colts vs. Cowboys in the Superbowl, with my alternative pick being Pats vs Cowboys. AFC wins either way.

Spurs will win another title if Duncan stays healthy, beating the Celtics in 7 games. Kevin Garnett wins MVP and Kevin Durant wins Rookie of the Year.

Now when all this shit doesn't happen, I will erase this post and act like it never happened and I'll call you a liar and a son of a bitch if you bring it up.

Peace be with you,

- M

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

the colts are going to win the superball...your right the pacers are in bad shape

Anonymous said...

Superball....

Anonymous said...

Yes you know like an Aqua teen hunger force

kimboluvr said...

Steelers/Cowboys in NFL - long shot, but if the Steelers beat the Pats this week, everyone will be singing a different tune.

Suns/Magic in NBA - so far, NO ONE can stop D-Howard. The Magic is playing the best team ball in the league right now, and the Suns are a close 2nd. The Celtics are definitely up there, but until they prove they can beat the Magic (even though they only lost by 2), my pick will remain.

kimboluvr said...

^those were super bowl and championship picks by the way.

Maynard and or Lando and or Bada said...

Some bold predictions there my friend. Magic are kicking some ass this year but they lost to the lowly Pacers last night (which merits an enthusiastic YAY from me)

Suns are doing well this year too. Wonder why they're not getting as much coverage as they have the past few years?

Steelers? Hmm.. interesting. I could see it happening, especially if they beat the Pats tomorrow. But I feel confident in my choices so far. Talk to me again in a month though.

Maynard and or Lando and or Bada said...

Guess I should have known. The Steelers just laid down and rolled out the red carpet for the Pats.