Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Out, Smarten.

You're probably wondering what's with the heading "Out, Smarten". Well let me tell you a little story people. If you read the post before you'll realise what the hell Bada is going on about here. I said to my parents that i am infact getting an Iphone. They tried to put me off from getting one. Then my mum came through to my room and said "Can you put off getting an Iphone" I then said mum listen up, Man to Woman here, me being the man of course. "I'm not stupid, i know that i am getting a mobile phone for Christmas" then she left the room. Muhaha. As i was about to leave, i went into the living room and started boasting my ego by saying "You just got out, smarten" "I am so smart" My parents were like what are you going on about? I replied, "I was never really getting an Iphone" "Thanks for telling me what my Christmas Present is" Succccckers. I was planning on sending a Christmas Present to this girl. She's just called "girl" for now. It would be pretty freaky though if i were to like say. "Hey baby, give me your address" lol. Whether it would even get there in time for Christmas, who knows?

B.

1 comment:

Maynard and or Lando and or Bada said...

Good Lord...

You are still the master of deception. Like that time you were talking to Patrick on MSN and convinced him you were a chick.

Did your parents cry?

-M