Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Avril Lavigne/Jonas Brothers Concert!!

My very first concert and it was pretty awesome.

So i decided to go by bus instead of train, when i got to the bus station, i wish i would of went by train. I was just sitting in the bus station and this old guy came up to me and started talking to me. "When did they build this new bus station?" "Did they build it in the day?" "Did they build it at night?" "Have you seen the new bus station in Dunfermline?" "Lovely weather isn't it" "It's raining in England" i'm like to myself "JUST SHUT THE HELL UP ALREADY, I DON'T KNOW YOU!!" i never said that though. I guess i just answered all the questions. What a weirdo. So i got in the bus, a freaky thing happened, well i thought it was freaky. I was listening to Avril songs on my Ipod, and just when the song "When You're Gone" came on my Ipod, one of those funeral cars with a coffin in the back of it drove past the bus. I thought that was pretty freaky like. The journey lasted like 2 hours, pretty cool scenery and shit. I went to McDonalds, i've never actually noticed this before, but McDonalds is like a "babe heaven" they all seem to hang out there!! So the doors to the concert never opened until like 8:00 pm but i thought i would stand in the queue early. I got there at like 5:00pm, I'm so glad i did that. I was bascially right at the door near enough. The queue was like a mile long, haha those suckers. Standing in the queue for like 3 hours in the wind. It was so worth it!! Though there was some emo guy behind me who wouldn't shut up. Talking about emo things with his friends or crew or whatever the emo's call them. Infront of me though was three hot chicks who were singing Avril Lavigne songs and dancing. So that was pretty awesome. ;) Got in the door, some of the security people were frisking people, obviously the shady characters. Rock got in without getting frisked. (high fives). I got right to the front of the stage, which was pretty damn good. So this band called the Jonas Brothers came on first, never heard of them before though. They sounded like a British band called Busted though. I don't think anyone really cared about them performing, well maybe some of the chicks cared. I was situated right in front of the left amp, fucking loud as fuck. My ears were ringing. The lead singer of the Jonas Brothers went into the crowd, not my side thankfully. Then they finished there songs off and left. Thank god. Then Avril came on rocking out. She started off with the song "Girlfriend" It was so amazing getting to be that actual close to her. She's so tiny with her skimpy outfit on. She was doing cartwheels and shit. Through the concert this chick to the right of me, well a little right to me. She kept looking over my way. Like for at least 10 minutes. Then she suddenly made her way through the crowd in my direction. I thought to myself "this is your big moment, don't blow it" she walked right past me and into the girls toilet. :( I guess she was just looking in my direction to see when the queue would be down to go and do her stuff. What a slut, a hot slut i might add. I took a whole load of pictures, but most of them were blurry because it's hard to try and take pictures when your camera is in mid air and trying to keep it steady and shit. I also managed to sneak in some video time. With me being so close to the front though, the fucking security guards kept telling us to not record. Damn bastards. All the fuckers in the middle were filming the whole thing. It was much better being closer to Avril Lavigne though. Avril so well kept looking in my direction, it was clear to see we had a connection. She even said i rocked in a video, which you'll see down below. Lol. There was this big ginger guy standing next to me. He must of had like five cans of beer or something. When Avril started singing "Skater Boi" he was jumping all over the place with his friends. Moshing out like he was at a Slipknot concert or shit. The fucker banged into me all night. So i kept pushing him back. On the way out though he apologized to me, because he knows who is the boss, ME! I'm glad i went the Monday night though, her laryngitis was starting to show when she was performing her last couple of songs. All those suckers could well of got sloppy seconds on Tuesday. MUHAHA. Overall it rocked out. It makes me want to go to more concerts now.

-Bada

Not the best filming i have ever done in my life, had to hide it from the security guards.

She said i rocked.



Singing Complicated.



Singing My Happy Ending.

1 comment:

Maynard and or Lando and or Bada said...

Did you go by yourself? You should have brought earplugs. You can still hear everything all clear and stuff but it helps to stop the ringing.

The Jonas Brothers are pieces of shit. Why would she bring them on tour with her?

All in all, I hate her music :D But glad you had a good time.

Also, you should have jumped on stage and become famous :)

-M