Monday, May 5, 2008

Birthday FTW!!

Well its my birthday today. Just turned 20 years old and have been having an almost good day.

Only got one present though...Photobucket

thats what i got! thats ALL! my nieces MADE (didn't buy) it for me. i never asked for anything like that. i never said "I LOVE TRASH SO GIVE ME SOME!" but thats what i got :(

thats not all that happened. Maynard had an idea because he would not buy me birthday candles. he said to me he said " well since we dont have the money for candles what we will do is sing to you and at the end you will turn off the lights and we will cheer" and another idea where i had to sing for myself then turn off the lights. and its in the middle of the damn day so what would that even do?

anyways thats all i have to say

you should donate money

OH YEAH NOW FOR THE SHOCKING PART!!

i do like the present its funny ^______^

-L

1 comment:

Maynard and or Lando and or Bada said...

It looks like poop with leaves and some glitter.Very nice present for you! My my you ought to be proud of your nieces lol!