Thursday, May 1, 2008

Charles Ray Fuller

Photobucket
Charles Ray Fuller is the latest entry into The Classy's. What has this man done to join the likes of me and Dick Masterson? He tried to cash a check for 360 billion dollars.

Let me tell you something. If I was with that guy when he walked into the bank and did that shit, I'd have thrown so many high fives his way he couldn't handle it. That's fucking awesome and classy to max.

Why did he need 360 billion dollars? To start one of the classiest businesses you can get into- the record business of course!! This guy is from Texas so I assume it would have been some shitty rap label or country label, so... he losses some Classy points for bad taste in music. But still... this guy walked into a bank and tried to cash a check for 360 billion dollars. How Ace is that?

-M

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

And here I am thinking that fellas like Jay - Z, Puff Daddy, Suge Knight and all of the other rich entertainment guys got their start using That How to Start a
Record Label
course that you see on

http://www.TheUltimateRecordLabel.com/bp