Saturday, May 3, 2008

Go horse, GO!!

Photobucket

Ain't that some shit? The Hillbilly Derby was today and favorite to win, Big Brown, did so in convincing fashion. The runner up (or whatever they call it) Eight Belles (or something like that) ended up DYING. She broke her ankles just after the race (or during it or something, I dunno. I didn't do a lot of fact checking), so they put her down. My mom was really rooting for that horse to win. So that sucks. Especially for the owners. Not only did she not win but she also DIED. That's a bad day right there.

-Maynard

(NOTE: I didn't realize until I had already posted this that I didn't give the horse a tail. Things just keep getting worse for the poor thing)

2 comments:

jake said...

Wonder if anyone put a bet on a horse to die?

Maynard and or Lando and or Bada said...

Lmao. Ace. I bet if anyone did that dude must be fucking rich now.