Monday, May 5, 2008

Hillary Clinton = Eight Belles

The tragic death of Eight Belles at the Hillbilly Derby just got a lot funnier. Turns out Hillary Clinton was a strong supporter of the only filly in the derby. She even kind of compared herself to the beast. You know... cause she was a girl and no one thought she could win...

“I hope that everybody will go to the derby on Saturday and place just a little money on the filly for me,” she said. “I won’t be able to be there this year, my daughter is going to be there and so she has strict instructions to bet on Eight Belles.”

Then she came in second place and died.

So let's check this out here... the only filly in the race loses to "Big Brown" and then dies. Wow. That's kind of ironic I think. Will history repeat itself with the Democratic election? Only time will tell whether or not "Big Brown" can beat the girl again... and possibly kill her.


In other news, it's Lando's 20th birthday. He thinks he deserves special treatment because of this. Like I care. Motherfucker still owes me money. He'll get his birthday present when I get what's coming TO ME.

Also... my lawnmower doesn't work. So my yard has gone wild.... that's not a funny story I guess, but it's 100% true.

More later kids.

-M

2 comments:

Nick said...

LOL. awesome comparison.
and hire a migrant worker for your lawn

Anonymous said...

are you saying that if she does not win that Bill Clinton will have her killed?
>_<