Friday, May 9, 2008

Girls don't know shit about shit

Anyone ever heard of some book called Twilight? Me either. Cause I don't read shit. But apparently girls do. It's sold like 4 million copies. Every single one of them was sold to a girl. I bet.

It's apparently about a girl that falls in love with a vampire. Why is it that girls are always falling in love with vampires? Because girls don't know shit about shit. I don't give a fuck how hot a girl is, if she's a vampire she's gonna get kicked 2 DA CURB!! I don't need one of those fucking things biting at my dayum NECK!!

Anywho, here's the trailer for the new Twilight movie. Apparently chicks all over have been, like, going nuts over this thing. They've been making little videos about it on youtube and whatnot. I don't see what's so great about it. It looks like a made for t.v. movie. Like... Sci Fi channel or something. It sucks is what I'm saying.



Wow.

Girls don't know shit about shit.

-M

1 comment:

Maynard and or Lando and or Bada said...

is this movie anything like the smash hit "The Little Vampire"?


if so why did they not call it "The Little Vampire 2: Bloodstorm"


:)

-L