Monday, March 17, 2008

I Got My Ass Kicked

In my sleep. Or something. Cause I woke up feeling like shit (not to be confused with "The Shit")

I've been staying up far too late lately. The past three days I've woken up past noon, which is not good for me. Today I had to force myself to get up at 12:30. When I stood up I was all wobbly and almost fell over. I tried to walk down the stairs and almost tipped forward, which would have resulted in my death. I went into the bathroom and looked into the mirror and was appalled by the person I saw staring back at me. My eyes were all puffy and it looked as if someone and taken the liberty to kick my head in while I slept.

This isn't exactly anything new for me. It happened a few years ago too. I'd wake up with bruises and stuff all over me. One time I woke up and there was tiny little blood droplets all over my bed, although I could never find any cuts or scratches on my body. Best I could figure is that whoever did it probably cut themselves and let it drip all over my bed. Why? Fear tactic.

Funny thing is, the most likely suspect has always been Lando. And I'm not gonna take this shit anymore. I feel like I'm about to die.

Let's just say Lando's gonna have a lot to write about tomorrow morning, heheheh. Cause I'm gonna kick his ass in his sleep tonight, hehehehe. Or not. But I'm going to get to the bottom of this shit. Cause I am sick of it. I shouldn't have to deal with this bullshit. It's not fair.

-M

No comments: