Friday, March 21, 2008

Top Ten: Songs of the 60's

Time for another one. I messed up last time when I did the top ten songs of the 70's. I didn't put Roxy Music's "More Than This" anywhere... so I took a little longer making this list, hoping I got it just right.

10. I Just Wasn't Made for These Times
9. It's Alright, Ma by Bob Dylan
8. The Weight by The Band
7. Sunday Morning by The Velvet Underground
6. Mr. Tambourine Man by The Byrds (Dylan's version is good, but The Byrds outdid him)
5. The Village Green Preservation Society by The Kinks
4. Subterranean Homesick Blues by Bob Dylan
3. Like a Rolling Stone by Bob Dylan
2. The Night They Drove Ole Dixie Down by The Band
1. Heroin by The Velvet Underground

So there you have it. Yeah... I'm a big Dylan fan.

EDIT: Yes, stupid moron that I am, I meant "Heroin" by The Velvet Underground, not "Heroine."

No comments: