Friday, March 28, 2008

Prison Break.

I started watching Prison Break like a month ago. I thought it would be lame but i'm really into it. I was pretty pissed when i started watching Season 3. Sara Tancredi was killed off. Her head was found in a box by Lincoln. I had my suspicions. You only got to see the head for like a couple of seconds and LJ heard screaming but he was infact blindfolded. So he probably assumed that it was infact Sara screaming. I just had a gut feeling, i don't know why, that infact Sara was still alive, well my friends and fans, i am here to tell you that infact my gut feeling was correct, it wasn't her head. It's confirmed that Sara Tancredi will be back in Prison Break Season 4. This is wonderful for me. She's one foxy lady. MEOW.


Photobucket

-Bada.

2 comments:

Maynard and or Lando and or Bada said...

Never seen this show. After three season, what is it even about? Do they just keep going back to jail and then keep breaking out?

-M

Maynard and or Lando and or Bada said...

It wouldn't be your kind of show lol. Anyway in Season 1 they break out of the jail, Season 2 they are on the run, Season 3 most of the characters are put in another jail/break out of it. Other shit happens though in between all of it.

-Bada