Friday, March 28, 2008

Wrestlemania 24.

I haven't watched Wrestling in quite a long time. I lost interest when The Great One left. (The Rock). But finally Bada is going to watch Wrestling again. It will start at WM24. So i'm going to do some predictions for WM24:

BunnyMania Lumberjack Match: Ashley & Maria vs The Glamazon & Melina.

I don't really care much for this match. I hope some divas get undressed though. ;) Maria sure does look fine in her PlayBoy pictures. :) Ashley & Maria for me though.

Finlay v JBL - Belfast Brawl.

Probably a sucky fight, i don't really like either wrestler. I'm going for Finlay though considering it's a Belfast Brawl.

24-Man Battle Royal - Winner Faces ECW Champion.

Raw: Snitsky, Brian Kendrick, Lance Cade, Trevor Murdoch, Hardcore Holly, Cody Rhodes, Val Venis, Hacksaw Jim Duggan.

Smackdown: Mark Henry, Chuck Palumbo, The Great Khali, Deuce Domino, Jesse, Festus, Kane, Jamie Noble, Jimmy Wang Yang, Shannon Moore.

ECW: Elijah Burke, Matt Striker, The Miz, Tommy Dreamer, Kofi Kingston.

The most obvious choice to pick for this match up would be The Great Khali, but i have a feeling they will all try and get him out first. I'm going for Kane.

Smackdown vs Raw: Batista vs Umaga.

They are both completely useless. Batista for the win.

Money in the Bank Ladder Match.

Mr Kennedy, Chris Jericho, Shelton Benjamin, Carlito, Mvp, John Morrison and CM Punk.

I love the ladder matches, probably one of the most exciting matches at WM24. I hope it doesn't disappoint. I'm sure CM Punk is supposed to get a push. So CM Punk for me, i wouldn't count out Chris Jericho though.  

Career Threatening Match.

Ric Flair v Shawn Michaels.

Why, oh why does Shawn Michaels keep getting put in these pointless fights. He should be going for the WWE title. When is Ric Flair just going to retire all ready. It wouldn't surprise me if Ric Flair wins this match with the figure four leg lock. I'm going for some Sweet Chin Music though for HBK.

Floyd Money Mayweather v Big Show.

The greatest boxer ever? against the largest. I think Floyd Mayweather will pull out the win. It will be something stupid like the Big Show will get disqualified. 

World Heavyweight Champion Edge vs Undertaker.

I hate The Undertaker so bad. He's so overrated. He's a poor wrestler. How he has this undefeated record at WM, it amazes me. Why are the WWE so stupid? I see The Undertaker winning again though, i hope i am proved wrong.

Triple Threat Match For The WWE Championship.

Randy Orton v Triple H v John Cena.

Cena is making a movie, so this could well be a reason why he won't win the belt, I seriously don't see Randy Orton retaining his title. Which could well see Orton v Triple H feud while Cena is making his movie. So i guess that means Triple H will be champion BUT on the other hand. I'm not counting out John Cena based on the fact that he only has to turn up to RAW so he has 6 other days to shoot his movie. 

My predictions are obviously in the bold and italics. They are probably all wrong but who cares? I hope it's a good WM24, considering i'm paying for it off of the Sky Box Office.

Also THE ROCK is returning to WM24, unfortunately only to induct some of his family into The Hall Of Fame. It will be interesting to see if The Rock and John Cena crosses paths. 

-Bada.


2 comments:

Maynard and or Lando and or Bada said...

My guesses-

Ashley and Maria

Finley

Kane

Batista

MVP

Shawn Michaels

Floyd Mayweather (why are they even doing this match?)

Undertaker (I'm with you, this guy sucks)

Triple H

-M

Maynard and or Lando and or Bada said...

I missed out a damn match. Chavo Guerrero v Winner Of Battle Royal.

Chavo will probably retain his title. ^_^

-Bada.