Sunday, January 13, 2008

Fucking Colts.

That was the biggest bullshit I ever saw in my fucking life. Those fuckers. The Chargers didn't beat us, the Colts beat themselves.

The defense played like they played last season. How the fuck could that even happen? The Chargers two best players were out pretty much the entire second half, and the Colts just let their replacements run all over them. Bob fucking Sanders. You're supposed to be the best defensive player in the league. What was that shit? Marvin Harrison, you're a son of a bitch. You don't play for fucking months, then the first time you get your hands on the ball your fumble? And that fumble lead to a score. I'm pissed at all the Colts, but none moreso than you. You fucked us. The defense fucked up as a whole, but the offense didn't do so bad. But if you wouldn't have tried to do the fucking little spin move and just dropped down, they never would have gotten that score.

Bada will be happy cause now his team gets a clear path into the Superbowl. The Chargers aren't going to be shit to the Pats. Thanks a lot Colts. You let all your fans down.

... Ah well. Next year. And as long as an NCF team wins I'll be alright.... Fucking Colts. Drop dead.

-M

P.S. Oh yeah, I forgot. Even though it was painful to see my hometown team lose, it was funny as fuck to hear the fans boo that little girl. Hilarious, you might say. I'd like to take this chance to induct my home city of Indianapolis into The Classy's. It took a lot of the good stuff to do that.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Marvin Harrison is bitch why did they let him play they kick him off the team for this shit

Maynard and or Lando and or Bada said...

It was a pretty good game. Maybe next year suckas. I was pretty impressed by the Chargers. Philip Rivers looked impressive. It was funny when he went off to the locker room and he was saying to the Colts fans "I'll be back" bahaha he never even came back on the field. I thought the Colts fans were going to start a fight with Rivers he was winding them up. Your team dropped too many passes, well big game changing passes. On the other side i thought the Chargers screwed it when they were trying to run the ball in the end but there backup QB Volek did quite a decent job in the end. New York Giants are looking good as well, also did you see Terrell Owens cry in the interview? Romo had a shocker, i guess Jessica Simpson was in the crowd. Either way i hate Dallas so it's all good. I'm going for a New England Patriots v New York Giants Superbowl.

Anonymous said...

It was that fucking Marvin Harrison fumble that screwed us in the long run. WHY DID HE HAVE TO TRY TO DO THAT SPIN MOVE?!

I'm thinking it'll be Pats vs. Giants in the Superbowl as well, although I'd love to see Packers vs. Pats. That would be an awesome game.

Either way, I can't blame Manning for this game. he had 402 yards, so he did his part.