Tuesday, January 22, 2008

R.I.P. Heath Ledger.

This generations best actor died today :( That sucks, man. This guy was on his way to becoming the next Marlon Brando at best, Johnny Depp at worst. Now he's the new James Dean (or at least River Phoenix)

It just sucks so bad. He really had what it took to become an acting legend like DeNiro or Pacino or Day-Lewis. I know a lot of people like to make fun of Brokeback Mountain, but that will always be one of my favorite movies, if for no other reason than his performance, which was amazing. And I'm not saying this cause he died, he really gave probably the best male performance of this decade (so far)

This is gonna be awkward when The Dark Knight comes out. "That which doesn't kill us makes us stranger..." ...hmmmm, can't wait to hear all the lame, tactless jokes when that one comes out.

Such a waste of talent :(

Thoughts and prayers to his family.

R.I.P

-M

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

well this sucks he was one of the greats


remember when we used to play around and act like i was ennis del mar and you were capote and we lived in an apartment like the odd couple?

sadly that was the most fun i ever had in my life

R.I.P Heath Ledger

Anonymous said...

Good times, good times

Maynard and or Lando and or Bada said...

Never seen any of his movies, though i will be watching The Dark Knight though. Anyway RIP.

B