Friday, January 4, 2008

Let's Talk Politics!!

YEE-HAH!! Iowa!! Caucus, that is. What an interesting evening. I didn't, like, follow it all that closely, but I found out enough to be going on with, thank you very much. Clinton came in third, Obama came in first, and Huckabee likes to play bass.

(Sigh)... I just don't know anymore. I remember in 2004, I was so excited about the possibilities of the future. Then Bush won again and I was crushed. This year... there's not many people I'm very excited about. I love Obama, but let's be serious... how long until some redneck "takes matters into his own hands, son"? Hopefully that won't happen, but I'd be afraid every day that I'd wake up to news like that. John Edwards... I don't have anything against him, exactly, he just doesn't strike me as presidential.

Hilary... well...
Photobucket
Yeah...

As for the Republicans, I just don't care. Ron Paul would be awesome, except he's crazy. He's the kind of guy you only want to lead for ONE DAY, not 4 years. Plus I'd be afraid every night before I go to bed that I'd wake up and turn on the t.v. and found out he died. He's old, man.

Everyone else on the Right... I dunno. It'd be like replacing Bob Barker with Drew Carey. Stale and boring. And kind of over weight.

Alright... Painful Love is officially backing Barak Obama for President. Hopefully he'll mention that when he goes to New Hampshire.

Offical prediction- Democrats will pick Obama and Evan Bayh and the Republicans will pick Huckabee and Romney. BOO YAH!! Dig it.

-M

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It will be Obama and we all know it

Anonymous said...

I just found out Obama is in second in New Hampshire, but I still feel confident he'll be the Democratic nominee. Huckabee... is not popular. He's in, like, third... my prediction on him might be off. I hope McCain doesn't get it. They should have a cut off date. No one over 65 should be able to run. How embarrassing would it be if he died? Russia would have a field day.