Friday, January 18, 2008

Still Here

Hey people remember me? i am Lando i have been taking some time off from this bitch because i had nothing to talk about at all

But now i will try to find some things and make a post 2 or 3 times a week because i know you all need it and want it but remember that i do not need you the truth is i always have something better to do then post a blog for my fans

but like i said i will try to make with the funny a few times a stupid week


Photobucket


enjoy me

-L

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Some questions. First, why are you bald? Is that a metaphor? Second, why are you happy? You just said you have better things to do. Third, why didn't you talk to me when you saw me this morning?

Anonymous said...

why should i say anything to you storm crow ?


and i do have better things to do but im happy because i know everyone will love me for making a new BLOG!