Friday, January 11, 2008

Golden Globes predictions

I know. Whatever. I'm gonna make some predictions on the winners anyways. It doesn't make me any less of a man.

UPDATES!! 8 right, 6 wrong. My worst outing ever. Not... in a gay way. I'm not gay.

PICTURE, DRAMA- No Country for Old Men. I was wrong

PICTURE, MUSICAL OR COMEDY- Juno. Wrong again

DIRECTOR- Joel and Ethan Coen, No Country for Old Men. Wrong AGAIN.

ACTOR, DRAMA- Daniel Day Lewis, There Will Be Blood. Right

ACTOR, MUSICAL OR COMEDY- Johnny Depp, Sweeney Todd. Right

ACTRESS, DRAMA- Julie Christie, Away from Her. Right

ACTRESS, MUSICAL OR COMEDY- Ellen Page, Juno. Wrong

SUPPORTING ACTOR- Javier Bardem, No Country for Old Men. Right

SUPPORTING ACTRESS- Amy Ryan, Gone Baby Gone. Wrong, and glad.

SCREENPLAY- Juno. Wrong

SCORE- Atonement. Right

SONG- "Guaranteed" from Into the Wild. Right

Foreign Film- The Diving Bell and the Butterfly. Right

Animated- Ratatouille. Right

There. I have now correctly predicted the Golden Globes. Enjoy it, baby.

No comments: