Thursday, January 17, 2008

I'm a sick liar (plus updates)

I am a sick, sick man. For today, anyways. I don't know what happened, but I woke up feeling like 10 lbs of shit stuffed in a 5 lbs bag. :) My head hurts, my stomach is queasy, I have cotton mouth and the inside of my mouth taste metallic. Probably not a good sign right there. Ah well, at least it's not blood.

The thing is though, I actually had some important stuff I had to take care of this morning. I had a super secret meeting with some people at 8:30 that I totally missed because of my illness. So when I finally woke up, I ambled on down stairs and give those suckas a call. Only thing is, I didn't feel like telling them the reason I didn't come in was because I was sick, if you want to know the truth, so I came up with a half true story to lay on them. I told them I was on my way to the meeting, but I hit a deer and had to turn around.

Like I said, this is only half true. The other day my mother was driving the car when she smashed into a deer, killing it instantly. Then she let a couple of hillbillies take it home with them because they said it still had a lot of good meat. Then some other hillbillies tried to take the deer, all sneaky like... I don't want to get into a whole thing here. Point is I lied for no reason at all, and that's awesome.

Now for some updates. I know none of us (especially Lando or Bada or our supposed new member, Patrick), have really been keeping up with anything lately. Fact of the matter is, there's nothing to talk about. Ummm, lemme see, lemme see. I might be getting my own place soon, I might not. I was gonna rent this place with Lando, but we don't trust the guy renting it out. Then when we started looking for a new place, I found out about this place that pays you to drive their vans and deliver stuff all around American and Canada. So now I want to do that. Cause it's like they're paying you to go on road trips. And that's awesome as well.

So there you have it. I'm gonna get something to eat now and then go to bed. Or not. I don't like to plan that far ahead, most of the time.

-M

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you were faking it >=~D